Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and delicious way to enjoy fresh snow peas.
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml fresh grated gingerroot
- 1.23-2.46 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml sesame oil
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 2.46 ml sesame seeds (optional)
- 709.77 ml fresh snow peas, washed
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sugar; set aside.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add snow peas and soy sauce mixture (and sesame seeds, if using them); cook, stirring frequently, for about 3 -4 minutes or until snow peas are crisp-tender.
Delicious and soooo easy. I cut the recipe in half but otherwise followed it completely. Served with Baked Tilapia Amandine#411941 and brown rice/quinoa pilaf. Thank you for posting.
I made this as a side to go with our asian-themed lunch. It was easy to prepare and tasted great.Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 6.
I'd just like to point out that the peas in your picture are snap peas not snow peas. Although not a big deal, they are different.