- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml fresh grated gingerroot
- 1.23-2.46 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml sesame oil
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 2.46 ml sesame seeds (optional)
- 709.77 ml fresh snow peas, washed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sugar; set aside.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add snow peas and soy sauce mixture (and sesame seeds, if using them); cook, stirring frequently, for about 3 -4 minutes or until snow peas are crisp-tender.