1/1 Photo of Sauteed Shrimp With Lemon Caper Cream Sauce on Angel Hair Pasta
Kay Demonbren's Note:
I got this recipe from the Olive Garden website. I'm not a big fan of capers, so they were omitted, but I didn't want to change the original ingredient list. This stuff is incredible! You may be tempted to try a different type of pasta, but I believe to achieve the proper delicate nature of this dish, you need to use the specified angel hair pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the shrimp in the olive oil for 2 minutes.
- 2Add the garlic and capers and saute for 30 seconds more.
- 3Add the white wine (or water) and lemon juice and simmer until sauce is reduced by 1/2.
- 4Add the cream and simmer until sauce is reduced by 1/3.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6If desired, add fresh or dried parsley.
- 7Pour sauce over pasta, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Shrimp With Lemon Caper Cream Sauce on Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 770.9
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 60.7 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 335.8 mg
- Sodium 343.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 29.0 g