I got this recipe from the Olive Garden website. I'm not a big fan of capers, so they were omitted, but I didn't want to change the original ingredient list. This stuff is incredible! You may be tempted to try a different type of pasta, but I believe to achieve the proper delicate nature of this dish, you need to use the specified angel hair pasta.
- Saute the shrimp in the olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and capers and saute for 30 seconds more.
- Add the white wine (or water) and lemon juice and simmer until sauce is reduced by 1/2.
- Add the cream and simmer until sauce is reduced by 1/3.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, add fresh or dried parsley.
- Pour sauce over pasta, and enjoy!