Sauteed Shrimp With Garlic and White Wine
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add in garlic; stir/saute 2 minutes.
- Add in shrimp; stir/saute 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Season with salt and pepper; transfer to a warm serving platter.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; bring to a boil; boil 30 seconds.
- Decrease heat, return shrimp to the pan, add in chopped parsley; stir until heated through.
- Transfer to a serving plate; garnish with parsley sprigs and serve immediately.