Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
Shrimp, garlic, butter, and white wine—oh my goodness!!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add in garlic; stir/saute 2 minutes.
- Add in shrimp; stir/saute 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Season with salt and pepper; transfer to a warm serving platter.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; bring to a boil; boil 30 seconds.
- Decrease heat, return shrimp to the pan, add in chopped parsley; stir until heated through.
- Transfer to a serving plate; garnish with parsley sprigs and serve immediately.
Super easy, super fast , quite tasty! I will make again for sure!
My family LOVED this recipe. Soooooo quick, easy and deliciously good!!
I made this with scallops and shrimp and threw in some capers for good measure. It was very good, but I had to add in a little milk to make it more liquidy. Will be making it again!