Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
Shrimp, garlic, butter, and white wine—oh my goodness!!
Make and share this Sauteed Shrimp With Garlic and White Wine recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add in garlic; stir/saute 2 minutes.
- Add in shrimp; stir/saute 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Season with salt and pepper; transfer to a warm serving platter.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; bring to a boil; boil 30 seconds.
- Decrease heat, return shrimp to the pan, add in chopped parsley; stir until heated through.
- Transfer to a serving plate; garnish with parsley sprigs and serve immediately.
Super easy, super fast , quite tasty! I will make again for sure!
My family LOVED this recipe. Soooooo quick, easy and deliciously good!!
I made this with scallops and shrimp and threw in some capers for good measure. It was very good, but I had to add in a little milk to make it more liquidy. Will be making it again!