- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 green onions, white parts thinly sliced green parts sliced and reserved
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- lemon wedge, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add white onion slices (reserve green portions), ginger, and garlic and cook, while stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add coriander and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Toss in the shrimp and salt, and cook, continuing to toss, until shrimp are opaque, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the onion pieces and cook until wilted, 10 to 15 seconds; season with lemon juice and pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges.