So easy and yet so tasty. Great with rice or couscous and a loaf of crusty bread
Make and share this Sauteed Shrimp and Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together garlic, pepper, salt and lemon zest.
- Blend in lemon juice and olive oil.
- Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and cook just until the greens are wilted and shrimp turn pink (about 2-3 minutes).
- Stir in the lemon-olive oil mixture.
- Toss well.
- Serve immediately.