- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemons, zest of
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (6 ounce) bag spinach (I use baby spinach leaves)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together garlic, pepper, salt and lemon zest.
- Blend in lemon juice and olive oil.
- Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and cook just until the greens are wilted and shrimp turn pink (about 2-3 minutes).
- Stir in the lemon-olive oil mixture.
- Toss well.
- Serve immediately.