1/3 Photos of Sauteed Shrimp and Spinach
So easy and yet so tasty. Great with rice or couscous and a loaf of crusty bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together garlic, pepper, salt and lemon zest.
- 2Blend in lemon juice and olive oil.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Add the shrimp, and cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Stir in the spinach and cook just until the greens are wilted and shrimp turn pink (about 2-3 minutes).
- 7Stir in the lemon-olive oil mixture.
- 8Toss well.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Shrimp and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.7
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.0 mg
- Sodium 822.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: