Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
It takes longer to peel the shrimp and cook the pasta than it does to whip this dish up. If your shrimp are already peeled it is a SNAP!! From Southern Living.
- 3 lbs large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (2/3 ounce) envelopes Italian salad dressing mix
- hot cooked pasta (Thin Spaghetti)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel shirmp, if not already peeled, and devein if desired.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat and stir in the dressing mixes.
- Add the shrimp and cook stirring constantly for 3-5 min, or until the shrimp turn pink.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.