Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Easy, Easy!!! Chinese/Asian flavored and would be great on top of Chinese Fried Rice, Lo Mein Noodles, Pasta or Chinese Salad. Quick preparation and wonderful flavor!!!
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined (uncooked)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (lite)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, parsley and paprika. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a large saucepan, sautee shrimp for approximately 5 to 6 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are pinkish and cooked through.
- Serve with a garnish of lemon wedges or on top of fried rice, lo mein noodles, pasta, top of salad or with side dishes.
- Time does not include refrigeration time.
These are wonderful! After the refridgeration/marinade step, I poured the marinade (there wasn't a lot of it) into a hot fry pan and let it reduce just a fraction before throwing in the schrimp for a super quick cook and the result was excellent. DH wished that I'd made more.. and this will definiately be on our menu again in the future. Please see my Rating System: 4 excellent stars for a recipe that can be prepped in the morning and cooked in a flash after work. Great flavours and looks good too. Thanks!
Made this for dinner tonight and it was good. My DH does not like seafood so I try to find easier to make dishes where I can reduce the portions. Add to some leftover pasta, sauteed mushrooms and frozen broccoli. Was quick and easy and will make again.
Very tasty meal and so quick & easy....I forgot to allow for the marinating so it was only sitting for about 20 min was still very good, next time i'm going to try it with a fried rice recipe fromt he zaar =)