1/2 Photos of Sauteed Sea Scallops With Caramelized Peaches
Warren Drew's Note:
Most Excellent recipe i invented while doing a demonstration at the local Bon Ton store. I had the ing. in front of me and it was worth it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place oil in sautee pan and heat until light smoke.
- 2lightly season scallops w/salt and pepper.
- 3carefully add scallops to pan (do not crowd).
- 4lightly brown and turn scallops.
- 5add shallots garlic and peaches.
- 6shake and flip in pan to mix.
- 7add sugar and keep moving for 2 (two) minutes.
- 8place on plate.
- 9put peaches on top.
- 10squeeze fresh lemon just before serving.
- 11goes great with jasmine or basmati rice steamed.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Sea Scallops With Caramelized Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.2
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 146.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 15.9 g