Phil Franco's Note:
Capesante Saltate in Padella con Pomodorini, Cipolle Verdi, e Prezzemolo This might be good served over your favorite pasta
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs large scallops, side muscles removed
- coarse kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 large green onions, chopped, white and green parts separated
- 12 ounces container cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1Rinse and drain scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
- 3Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add scallops; saute until browned outside and just opaque in center, about 2 minutes per side.
- 5Transfer scallops to plate; cover.
- 6Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to same skillet; add white parts of green onions and saute until almost tender, about 1 minute.
- 7Add tomatoes and green parts of onions and saute until tomatoes begin to burst and release juices, about 5 minutes.
- 8Stir in 3 tablespoons parsley, lemon juice, and paprika.
- 9Return scallops and any accumulated juices to skillet and stir just until heated through, about 1 minute.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Transfer scallop mixture to platter.
- 12Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley.
- 134 servings.
- 14That's it.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Scallops With Cherry Tomatoes, Green Onions, and Parsley
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 677.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 21.9 g