Recipe by Just Cher
This is a very quick and simple Scallop dish that can be prepared within 20 minutes. Don't be fooled, the flavors will have them thinking you have been slaving for hours.
Top Review by ciao
Oh my goodness, is this good. I had 1 pound of scallops and 1 pound shrimp that were slated for chowder, but we just weren't in a chowder mood. So this was the perfect recipe for them! Made exactly as stated, but I used 5-6 cloves garlic, what can I say? lol, love that garlic! We also added a couple tbsp butter to the finished sauce. Then I threw the cooked seafood back in to toss with the sauce, and then spooned them over the pasta. Served over thin linguine. Cher, this was fabulous! Thank you!
- 2 lbs fresh sea scallops, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 lb angel hair pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse scallops in cold water, drain.
- Add butter to large skillet and melt over low heat.
- Add Scallops& cook over medium high heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove scallops using a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add wine, lemon juice and chives to skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic salt, garlic& pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- To serve, spoon sauce over drained pasta, spoon scallops over sauce and sprinkle with parsley.