Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
A nice, easy dish for a dinner party. Feel free to double the sauce.
Make and share this Sauteed Salmon With Lime-Honey Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat butter in 12 inch skillet.
- Add salmon; cook on med for about 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- In small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Place salmon on plates.
- Pour sauce into skillet; heat through.
- Drizzle on salmon.
This receipe is really great. I didn't have dill weed and used some rosemary. Also saute some onion in the butter after lifting out the fillets. Really good stuff. Quick and easy.
Inez says this is good for a dinner party. That's true, but why wait? It's so quick and so good I quartered the recipe and treated myself. The title says it all...if you like the ingredients, you'll like this dish for sure.