Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very classy salmon. One we have at least twice a month. This is SOOOO GOOOD!!!
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 teaspoons cream
- In 12 inch skillet, heat 3 Tbsp butter.
- Add filets, skin side down, and saute on low heat for about 10 min turning often.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and dill.
- Remove to serving plate.
- Add 2 Tbsp butter, and cream.
- Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Pour over salmon.
- Serve with lemon slices.
Salmon...is one of those rare ingredients that can stand alone and be delicious. Dill, lemon and a touch of cream enhances the flavour of the salmon to perfection. However, what I did do was cut back on the butter in the sauce..but this is personal preferrence. This will be a family favourite. Thank you for posting this recipe. :-) UPDATE: I had this recipe again tonight. It is a wonderful Salmon recipe which is complimented by Dorothy Parks' Lemon Roast Potatoes!!!! As Evie says, "Mmmmm".
I love salmon, and this easy recipe is delicious. I didn't add the 'extra' butter as I found there was enough still in the pan. Will make this again. Served with Dorothy Parks Lemon Roast Potatoes. mmmm.
This is so easy and soooo good! Salmon turns out creamy moist and so tasty. Love your recipes, Inez.