Recipe by MizzNezz
Very classy salmon. One we have at least twice a month. This is SOOOO GOOOD!!!
Top Review by Chrissyo
Salmon...is one of those rare ingredients that can stand alone and be delicious. Dill, lemon and a touch of cream enhances the flavour of the salmon to perfection. However, what I did do was cut back on the butter in the sauce..but this is personal preferrence. This will be a family favourite. Thank you for posting this recipe. :-) UPDATE: I had this recipe again tonight. It is a wonderful Salmon recipe which is complimented by Dorothy Parks' Lemon Roast Potatoes!!!! As Evie says, "Mmmmm".
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 teaspoons cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12 inch skillet, heat 3 Tbsp butter.
- Add filets, skin side down, and saute on low heat for about 10 min turning often.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and dill.
- Remove to serving plate.
- Add 2 Tbsp butter, and cream.
- Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Pour over salmon.
- Serve with lemon slices.