Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yummy, easy potatoes from the 60 Minute Gourmet.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Put un-peeled potatoes in a pot, add water to cover and add salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and cool.
- Peel and cut into 1/4 inches thick slices.
- Heat the oil and 1 tablespoons of butter in iron skillet.
- Add potatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook, stirring and tossing gently for 8-10 minutes or until nicley browned and crisp.
- Add remaining butter and let melt. Sprinkle with garlic and parsley. Stir and toss gently and serve.