Yummy, easy potatoes from the 60 Minute Gourmet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put un-peeled potatoes in a pot, add water to cover and add salt to taste.
- 2Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- 3Drain potatoes and cool.
- 4Peel and cut into 1/4 inches thick slices.
- 5Heat the oil and 1 tablespoons of butter in iron skillet.
- 6Add potatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Cook, stirring and tossing gently for 8-10 minutes or until nicley browned and crisp.
- 8Add remaining butter and let melt. Sprinkle with garlic and parsley. Stir and toss gently and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g