Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another meal that I think is quick and tasty, and better than take-aways. Prep time includes marinating time.
- Cut the pork into 2 inch pieces.
- Combine soy, sake, ginger and garlic.
- Marinate the meat in this mixture (for no more than 15 minutes or it will toughen).
- Heat the oil in a large frypan, and saute the drained pork over a high heat until slightly brown; then turn and saute at medium heat.
- Add the reserved marinade, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with rice, and sauteed Asian vegetables.
- *Wealso use this marinade for chicken for the BBQ.
This was fantastic. Served with #29967 Green Beans with Peanut Dressing and some rice and it made a delicious meal. Thanks for another winning recipe!
This was wonderful using some small pork loin steaks. I thought adding the reserved marinade during the final part of cooking was a nice touch that helped carry through the wonderful garlic / ginger flavour and I served over rice with a few steamed vegies.
5/20/07 - This was so so so good! Even the kids ate it up! Next time we know to make more marinade because it did all cook off for the most part. Didn't matter though... this was excellent! Update 3/5/08 - we tried this again only grilled it outside - it was still yummy!! Thanks for the great recipe!