1/1 Photo of Sauteed Persimmons with Green Beans with Chives
Meredith O'Dwyer's Note:
Received persimmons from a friend and needed to find a recipe to share with the group for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beans according to directions.
- 2Usually frozen beans are boiled for 2-4 minutes and then drained.
- 3After draining, immediately plunge beans into a bowl of ice and cold water to stop cooking and drain.
- 4In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot and sauté persimmons until lightly browned and softened, about 4 minutes.
- 5Add a pinch of sugar to help sweeten the persimmons.
- 6Add beans and 1/4 cup chives and sauté, stirring gently, until hot.
- 7Transfer mixture to a platter and sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup chives on top.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Persimmons with Green Beans with Chives
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: