- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 very large red bell pepper, chopped (in pretty big pieces)
- 5 white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons stir-fry sauce (orange ginger or teriyaki)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chopped onion and olive oil in a pan over medium heat, stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes until translucent, soft, and caramelized.
- Add bell pepper and cook (stirring) for about 3 minutes until it starts to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients, and stir until all vegetables are tender.