Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A perfect complement to almost any dish, this naturally sweet veggie recipe is like heaven for a mushroom/pepper lover!
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 very large red bell pepper, chopped (in pretty big pieces)
- 5 white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons stir-fry sauce (orange ginger or teriyaki)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Combine chopped onion and olive oil in a pan over medium heat, stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes until translucent, soft, and caramelized.
- Add bell pepper and cook (stirring) for about 3 minutes until it starts to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients, and stir until all vegetables are tender.
This was super easy to make and tasted very good. It would be perfect over rice...if you added chicken or steak it would make a great stir-fry!!