Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe dresses up a plain vegetable and makes it an elegant company dish. Simple, easy, and quick.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, to your taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add mushrooms and garlic.
- Saute until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and stir to coat.
- Cover pan tightly and simmer for approx 15 minutes, or until peas are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Simple, yet elegant & tasty. I enjoyed this dressed up version of ordinary peas - the mushrooms and garlic were a very nice, tasty addition. I had to use canned baby mushrooms as I was all out of fresh, and it still turned out very nice indeed. Thanks!
Very tasty. Love the addition of garlic. Thanks.