Got this recipe from a "Desserts of Italy" class. This dessert couldn't be easier. The class thought it sounded wierd, pears and balsamic vinegar. However, it was great and made a wonderful dessert since it wasn't too sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each pear into 8 wedges, removing the core and stem.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add sugar and pears, stirring gently.
- 4Cook until lightly brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- 5Remove to plates and drizzle each pear with several drops of balsamic vinegar.
- 6Serve warm or room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Pears with Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g