1/2 Photos of Sauteed Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
I had this recipe for a long time before I had a chance to try it. Made it one time when we had some company and it was a big hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and sugar in large skillet over high heat until just beginning to brown.
- 2Add peaches, stirring until tender, 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in liqueur.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Scoop ice cream into eight serving bowls.
- 6Spoon peach mixture evenly over ice cream.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: