1/2 Photos of Sauteed Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
I had this recipe for a long time before I had a chance to try it. Made it one time when we had some company and it was a big hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and sugar in large skillet over high heat until just beginning to brown.
- 2Add peaches, stirring until tender, 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in liqueur.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Scoop ice cream into eight serving bowls.
- 6Spoon peach mixture evenly over ice cream.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: