Recipe by Oolala
From Home Cookin' and can be used with any white fish fillets such as catfish, flounder, tilapia, etc.
For the fish
- 4 fish fillets
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 4 tablespoons cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to garnish (optional)
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons mustard, your preference
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle fish with juice of 1/2 lemon and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
- Coat fish in a combination of the corn meal and parmesan cheese.
- Blend sauce ingredients in a small bowl to serve along with the fish and set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, add the oil and fry the fish on medium heat.
- Brown the fish for about 5 minutes per side and remove.
- Serve the sauce over the fish and garnish with lemon wedges.