Recipe by MA HIKER
delicious quick recipe! Use tomatoes fresh from the garden or those delicious grape tomatoes available year round in the market.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup tomatoes, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Put parmesan cheese in a bowl, dredge each strip to coat well.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook 1 minute each side over medium heat or until golden.
- Put chicken on warm plate.
- Stir in wine, scrape bottomm of pan and add tomato.
- Cook at medium high heat for about 2 minutes until thickened.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour onto chicken and serve!