Sauteed Parmesan Chicken Breast Tenders
- Chicken breast tenders already come in strips, if you use whole chicken breast, cut those into strips.
- Put parmesean cheese in a bowl and dredge each chicken strip to coat well.
- Melt butter in skillet set to medium-high and add olive oil.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes each side until golden.
- Put chicken on a warm plate.
- Stir in wine, scrap bottom and add tomato (undrained) - if using fresh coarsely chop3 - 4 medium tomatoes and add.
- Cook at medium high for 2 minutes until thickened.
- Stir in chicken and add basil. Cover and let simmer 3 - 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.