Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My dad and I love oysters prepared just about any way you could think of. He makes this delicious spicy dish and it is one of my favorites.
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlecommercial Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3 (12 ounce) containers oysters, drained
- 2 French rolls, split lengthwise and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Add beer, salad dressing, parsley, garlic, hot sauce, and red pepper to a shallow glass container; add the oysters.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
- Pour oyster mixture into a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Saute/stir for 5 minutes or until edges begin to curl.
- Spoon oyster mixture over toasted French rolls; serve right away.