Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like to use this simple recipe for mushrooms, patty pan squash, and zucchini. You can have a mixture of vegetables like, onions, sweet peppers, green beans or asparagus, and/or water chestnuts.
- 283.49 g portabella mushrooms
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 0.25 ml garlic powder
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 0.25 ml salt
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add mushrooms or whatever vegetable you would like to sauté.
- About halfway into cooking add balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Mix in a light sprinkle of salt when it is done cooking.