Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like to use this simple recipe for mushrooms, patty pan squash, and zucchini. You can have a mixture of vegetables like, onions, sweet peppers, green beans or asparagus, and/or water chestnuts.
- 10 ounces portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash salt
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add mushrooms or whatever vegetable you would like to sauté.
- About halfway into cooking add balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Mix in a light sprinkle of salt when it is done cooking.