1/3 Photos of Sauteed Mushrooms on Red Wine Vinaigrette Spinach Salad
Ann Marie F's Note:
From Cuisine At Home magazine October 2009. They say "Saute the mushrooms until they're just al dente - not completely softened, and still a little chewy." I haven't made this, but I want it in my cookbook, so I'm posting it to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For The Vinaigarette
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
For The Salad
- 1Whisk together the 1/4 cup oil, vinegar, shallots, and Dijon for the vinaigrette in a small bowl or measuring cup; season with salt & pepper. Set vinaigrette aside.
- 2Saute mushrooms and garlic in the 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons unsalted butter until mushrooms are slightly softened, 5-8 minutes; toss with parsley.
- 3Toss spinach with vinaigrette. Divide spinach among 6 salad plates; top each salad with warm mushroom mixture.
- 4Serve salads immediately.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Mushrooms on Red Wine Vinaigrette Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.2
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 40.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g