Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious side to to steaks or grilled chicken.
- 1 (1/2 lb) container sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄2 package onion soup mix
- Melt margarine and sherry together in skillet.
- Mix in onion soup mix, then add mushrooms.
- Saute until mushrooms are at your preferred texture.
- We like them still a little crisp-- not all shrunken up!
Yummy, yummy!! This recipe yields the most delicious sauteed mushrooms I've ever made at home. They were full of flavor and went perfectly with the ribeye steaks we had. We had friends over and they raved about them as well. Thanks for sharing this delicous recipe!
Very simple and delicious. I did not have the time to fuss with alot of ingredients but wanted some good mushrooms. I subbed chicken stock for the sherry and it worked and tasted fine.
My husband and I both just loved this recipe! What flavor! I made just as directed and wouldn't change a thing! Thanks so much!!!