Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hijacked from southrivermiso.com!
- 226.79 g assorted fresh mushrooms
- 2 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml hearty brown rice miso
- 118.29 ml chopped parsley
- Put mushrooms, garlic, and olive oil in large skillet over medium flame.
- Sauté until mushrooms begin to turn soft.
- Add miso and sauté 4-5 minutes longer.
- Stir in parsley and remove from heat.
- Serve hot or cold.
Easy but quite tasty. The fresh parsley adds a wonderful fresh flavor. A tasty treat for mushroom lovers! Thanx for sharing!