Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hijacked from southrivermiso.com!
- 1⁄2 lb assorted fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hearty brown rice miso
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- Put mushrooms, garlic, and olive oil in large skillet over medium flame.
- Sauté until mushrooms begin to turn soft.
- Add miso and sauté 4-5 minutes longer.
- Stir in parsley and remove from heat.
- Serve hot or cold.
Easy but quite tasty. The fresh parsley adds a wonderful fresh flavor. A tasty treat for mushroom lovers! Thanx for sharing!