Recipe by Mark H.
We eat these as a topper for steak or baked potatoes, or as a side dish with just about anything. Easy and flavorful.
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 680.38 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- garlic powder (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan.
- Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms, stir to coat, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle soy sauce into the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove from pan and serve.