Recipe by Mark H.
We eat these as a topper for steak or baked potatoes, or as a side dish with just about anything. Easy and flavorful.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- garlic powder (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan.
- Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms, stir to coat, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle soy sauce into the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove from pan and serve.