Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We eat these as a topper for steak or baked potatoes, or as a side dish with just about anything. Easy and flavorful.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- garlic powder (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan.
- Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms, stir to coat, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle soy sauce into the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove from pan and serve.
I added more garlic 'cause that's just how I am. Great dish. Went perfect with a big ol sirloin and a baked tater. Thanks for a great recipe ;)
MmmmmmmMmmmmmmmm good! So easy and so tasty! I might experiment next time and add a dash or two of Cavenders Greek seasoning. Thanks for posting!
The recipe itself was great but use less sodium or no sodium soy sauce. I went by the recipe and it tasted so salty we couldn't hardly stand it. A less or no sodium soy sauce would have been better.