1/11 Photos of Sauteed Mushrooms
Mark H.'s Note:
We eat these as a topper for steak or baked potatoes, or as a side dish with just about anything. Easy and flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan.
- 2Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- 3Add sliced mushrooms, stir to coat, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 4Drizzle soy sauce into the mushrooms.
- 5Sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper.
- 6Continue cooking over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- 7Remove from pan and serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 1039.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g