Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We eat these as a topper for steak or baked potatoes, or as a side dish with just about anything. Easy and flavorful.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- garlic powder (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan.
- Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms, stir to coat, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle soy sauce into the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove from pan and serve.
I added more garlic 'cause that's just how I am. Great dish. Went perfect with a big ol sirloin and a baked tater. Thanks for a great recipe ;)
MmmmmmmMmmmmmmmm good! So easy and so tasty! I might experiment next time and add a dash or two of Cavenders Greek seasoning. Thanks for posting!
What a great side dish with our London Broil for dinner. The flavors in this are incredibly savory and "just right". Made this exactly as directed, and added some yellow onion, just because we like onion and mushrooms together (OK, and because DH snuck them in when I wasn't looking). Very tasty, easy dish that would go well with a lot of main dishes. Great recipe I'll make often. Thanks, Mark!