Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Great as a quick and light topping for pasta, rice, baked potatoes, or on its own, as a side dish. Got this one from my very first veggie cookbook, The Little Vegetarian Cookbook.
- 1⁄2 lb mixed mushroom, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced
- 15 snow peas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash vegetarian worcestershire sauce
- Saute vegetables in oil with paprika over medium low heat.
- Douse with worcestershire sauce and turn heat off.
I often stir fry peppers, onions & mushrooms but the paprika/worchestershire sauce made a big flavor difference - not overpowering just compliment the veggies - Thanks for a lovely Brunch side dish Moody
I like this alot. I prepared this with soy sauce in place of worcestershire, and stuck it in my bento.
A nice blend of vegetables, but it didn't blow me away.