1/8 Photos of Sauteed Mushrooms
Chef floWer's Note:
When we often stay away at big hotels we request the breakfast buffet in the morning. Although I don't eat bacon or eggs and I'm not into sweet pastries. So I really look forward to morning veggies such as sautéed mushroom, grilled tomatoes, home made style baked beans on toast and hash browns. This sautéed mushroom is not like the ones served at the hotels but it satisfy my cravings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the mushrooms, slice the caps and chop the stems.
- 2Warm up the oil, butter and add the garlic.
- 3Mix then add the mushrooms and sauté briskly over a lively flame for 4 minutes. Make sure they are tender but still crisp.
- 4Add chopped mint and parsley, cook one more minute, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5This could serve two people or four as a side dish with about three mushrooms each depending on the size of the mushrooms.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 26.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g