Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
We love this as a side dish whenever we have steak. Seasonings are approximate as I just sprinkle over the mushrooms.
- 907.18 g white button mushrooms
- 118.29 ml butter
- 187 ml bottle Chardonnay wine (mini bottle from 4 pack)
- 44.37-59.16 ml Worcestershire sauce (approx.)
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Clean mushrooms and set aside.
- Melt butter in WOK or stainless steel frying pan. Slowly add the wine.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce over mushrooms. I like to make sure there is some over every mushroom.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over mushrooms. Sprinkle minced garlic over all.
- Saute; stirring occasionally over high heat until mushrooms are tender and the sauce and wine is reduced, approximately 15 - 20 minutes.
My husband and I LOVE mushrooms and these were delicious instead of the cup of water I added one of those 4 pack bottles of Merlot and they came out wonderful this recipe is definitely a keeper...thanks for sharing. %uD83D%uDE03
Very nice sauteed mushrooms. Similar to the way I make them but with wine. I used baby bella mushrooms which were wonderful.
WOW WOW WOW...ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL.... didn't change anything..and i WON'T no need to ...I only had a poor little cube steak to serve this mushrooms with and ate almost all by myself..did leave a few but not to many..can you say piglet??? I was and I will admit it... would be great to take to a potluck have a family thing coming up in Aug..wanna guess what I'll be bringing~~~~~~~~~~~~ thanks looneytoonsfan~~~~~~~Parsley your picture GRABBED me..so very very glad it was on the front page when it was.. a very definate DO OVER