1/4 Photos of Sauteed Mushrooms
We love this as a side dish whenever we have steak. Seasonings are approximate as I just sprinkle over the mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms and set aside.
- 2Melt butter in WOK or stainless steel frying pan. Slowly add the wine.
- 3Add the mushrooms.
- 4Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce over mushrooms. I like to make sure there is some over every mushroom.
- 5Sprinkle salt and pepper over mushrooms. Sprinkle minced garlic over all.
- 6Saute; stirring occasionally over high heat until mushrooms are tender and the sauce and wine is reduced, approximately 15 - 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.2
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 604.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 14.8 g