We love this as a side dish whenever we have steak. Seasonings are approximate as I just sprinkle over the mushrooms.
- Clean mushrooms and set aside.
- Melt butter in WOK or stainless steel frying pan. Slowly add the wine.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce over mushrooms. I like to make sure there is some over every mushroom.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over mushrooms. Sprinkle minced garlic over all.
- Saute; stirring occasionally over high heat until mushrooms are tender and the sauce and wine is reduced, approximately 15 - 20 minutes.