This Hawaiian favorite white, sweet, moderately dense fish is most often served at luaus either baked or sauteed
- Slice the mahi-mahi into 3" thick pieces.
- Salt and pepper the mahi mahi filet.
- Flour each piece and place on side.
- Heat butter in pan on medium low. Crush garlic and place in with butter while cooking.
- Add white wine immediately and bring up heat. Place mahi-mahi filet in pan and sautÃ© on both sides.
- If desired, add 1/2 teaspoons capers to pan five minutes prior to completion of each individual filet.
- Cook with capers for another 2 minutes. Serve.