1/1 Photo of Sauteed Mahi Mahi
This Hawaiian favorite white, sweet, moderately dense fish is most often served at luaus either baked or sauteed
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the mahi-mahi into 3" thick pieces.
- 2Salt and pepper the mahi mahi filet.
- 3Flour each piece and place on side.
- 4Heat butter in pan on medium low. Crush garlic and place in with butter while cooking.
- 5Add white wine immediately and bring up heat. Place mahi-mahi filet in pan and sautÃ© on both sides.
- 6If desired, add 1/2 teaspoons capers to pan five minutes prior to completion of each individual filet.
- 7Cook with capers for another 2 minutes. Serve.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Mahi Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 139.3 mg
- Sodium 201.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 31.6 g