Recipe by Bergy
This is a quick, easy, tasty combination. Serve as a side dish with sausages, a roast, with eggs or even BBQ. I like my veggies still crisp but if you want them soft cook leeks longer
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 cups leeks, cleaned,1/4 inch slice,white part and the start of the green only
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a non stick skillet with oil.
- Saute the onions until tender and starting to brown.
- Add Mushrooms and continue cooking for apprx 3 minutes.
- Add leeks, salt, pepper& oregano.
- Saute a further 8 minutes (if you like your veggies very soft cook longer).