- cooking spray
- 3 medium leeks, sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bouquet garni
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add vegetables to skillet; spray with cooking spray.
- Cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are wilted, 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in bouquet garni and cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.