- 2 teaspoons elderberry wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced thin
- 12 lamb loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl; combine oil, mustard, vinegar, spices.
- Set aside one tablespoon of the mixture.
- Place chops in broiler pan, spread mixture over, coating each chop well.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- In a large skillet, saute vegetables in 1 tablespoon olive oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir in reserved 1 tablespoon vinegar mixture, toss to coat.
- Serve with chops.