Fannie Farmer has the best recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the outside membrane from the kidneys.
- 2Rinse and pat dry; set to the side.
- 3Melt the butter and oil together in a skillet.
- 4Brown the kidneys quickly, and remove to a warm platter.
- 5Add the onion and mushrooms to the pan and cook until the onion is soft and translucent, stirring frequently.
- 6Add the wine and cook for another minute or so; return the kidneys to the pan and add salt to taste.
- 7Heat through.
- 8Serve on toast points.
Browse Our Top Beef Organ Meats Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beef Organ Meats Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Kidneys
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 63.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: