Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fannie Farmer has the best recipes.
Make and share this Sauteed Kidneys recipe from Food.com.
- Remove the outside membrane from the kidneys.
- Rinse and pat dry; set to the side.
- Melt the butter and oil together in a skillet.
- Brown the kidneys quickly, and remove to a warm platter.
- Add the onion and mushrooms to the pan and cook until the onion is soft and translucent, stirring frequently.
- Add the wine and cook for another minute or so; return the kidneys to the pan and add salt to taste.
- Heat through.
- Serve on toast points.