1/1 Photo of Sauteed Kale With Smoked Paprika
Epicurious. Feb 2008. More greens!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook kale in large pot of boiling salted water until wilted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to colander; drain.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika and crushed red pepper; sprinkle with salt.
- 4Add kale and sauté until heated through, about 4 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and more smoked paprika, if desired.
- 5Transfer to serving bowl; drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and serve.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Kale With Smoked Paprika
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 58.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g