Epicurious. Feb 2008. More greens!
Make and share this Sauteed Kale With Smoked Paprika recipe from Food.com.
- Cook kale in large pot of boiling salted water until wilted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to colander; drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika and crushed red pepper; sprinkle with salt.
- Add kale and sauté until heated through, about 4 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and more smoked paprika, if desired.
- Transfer to serving bowl; drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and serve.