- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml ginger, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 340.19 g swiss chard, washed, trimmed, and coarsely chopped
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml rice vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion and next 3 ingredients in hot oil in a large skillet 1 minute.
- Stir in salt and pepper. Add greens; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and vinegar; cover and cook 3 minutes or until wilted.
- Remove and discard jalapeno pepper before serving (or eat it, which is what I do!).