Recipe by CountryLady
This is a colourful tasty sidedish for any meal.
Top Review by Junebug
Awesome green beans! My entire family loved this recipe. The fresh green beans, tomato and garlic blended beautifully into a delectible vegetarian delight. (I used more garlic simply because I misread the recipe.)This was also a very eye-appealing dish with the contrast of colors. Thank you Countrylady for the wonderful recipe. It's a new family favorite in my house!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 14 ounces green beans
- 1 tomatoes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ends from beans& then cut into 2 inch pieces; cook in boiling water until crisp tender (about 10 minutes).
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat; add garlic& cook for 30 seconds.
- Add beans& cook with garlic for another 2 minutes.
- Peel, deseed& dice tomato; add to skillet& cook until heated through (about 3 minutes).