Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Bon Appetit, December 1995. Sounds like a tasty side dish.
Make and share this Sauteed Green Beans With Shallots, Rosemary and Hazelnuts recipe from Food.com.
- Cook green beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Rinse green beans with cold water; drain well.
- Pat dry with paper towels. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate).
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots and rosemary and saute until shallots are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped hazelnuts and toss.
- Transfer green beans to bowl and serve.